I have always been a supporter of attribution especially where a designer or an author has put in a great deal of work into something that I use. Especially in today’s age, there appears to be far too much being “used” without recognising the original author, even if the author has not requested credit.
I do recognise that with the Internet, and how easy it is to replicate something, that the waters can become a little “murky”, but this is where I do spend a little time either producing my own work or taking the time to work out the original owner if possible.
That’s why you have arrived on this page, which is the attribution page for this website (I personally believe every website should have one to recognise the work of another that you have used). Likewise that is what the contact page on this website is for, so if for some reason some work has not been attributed, I would like to know and correct.
Images used on this Website
- Typewriter (news) – Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pexels (Modified)
- Coming Soon – Photo by cottonbro from Pexels (Original)
- Private – Photo by Tim Mossholder from Pexels (Original)
- Radio Telescope – Photo by Marisa04 from Pixabay (Original)
- Blue Sky With Clouds – Photo by Emilian Robert Vicol from Pixabay (Modified)
- Training Room – Photo by Pavel Danilyuk from Pexels (Original)
- Cliff Photo – Photo by Pavel Danilyuk from Pexels (Original)
- Rolling mountains – Photo by Andrei Tanase from Pexels (Original)
- Board Room – Photo by Max Vakhtbovych from Pexels (Original)
- Skeleton – Photo By Cottonbro from Pexels (Original)
- Communications Tower (EMF) by Branimir Klaric from Pexels (Original)